Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bully for you


Some kids at school were really mean to me. My feelings are really hurt. Bear is one of the kids I know at school. He's really cool and everyone thinks he is really neato. He is really funny and makes everyone laugh. But sometimes...sometimes he makes other people feel bad while he makes people laugh. When that happens it doesn't feel so good. He is one of those people who you don't want to have mad at you. He likes to control how everybody gets along. If he's mad at you he talks bad and kinda shuns or ignores you. Dad says to ignore people like that. But it can be really hard. People tend to do what Bear wants them to do. So if he makes fun of you and treats you bad, other people follow. They don't want to be on the bad side of Bear. Anyway after vacation, Bear wasn't so nice to me. I didn't respond to that very well. I cried at school. Now everyday Bear calls me a cry baby. And I don't like it!!!! I thought about flipping boogies on his lunch. Dad says no. "Don't do that. NO FLIPPING BOOGIES EVER!" I think it might make me feel better. It made me feel better about the air conditioning man. Dad says I need to learn how to deal with my feelings, because people like Bear never go away. He says he sees people like that all the time. They are just bullies. I'm not sure how this will turn out. But I don't like it right now. I don't want to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers