Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo!




Halloween is almost here! I love Halloween. Scary movies on TV. Looking at costumes. Trying to decide what to be for Halloween. I bet I will try on at least 6 outfits. Me and Dog and Bunny will make lots of plans. Party or Trick or Treating? So many decisions to make. I can't wait to watch to watch Dracula..and I recorded The Blob too. This is going to be so fun. I can't wait. I don't like candy as much as I like bananas...but Mom will trade candy for bananas. Dog wants to go as Wolverine. Snigger. I think Dog thinks he is soooo handsome. I think I'll go as the headless horseman. Or maybe Zorro. Bunny is going as Eeyore. We will get to carve pumpkins and make popcorn balls. Mom will make chocolate covered frozen bananas. We will decorate the house with all kind of fun things. Like I said I just can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. So what did Morty wear for Halloween? Did you get lots of treats or do lots of tricks?

    ReplyDelete

Followers