Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sad News


We've been going to a lot of funerals lately. We get dressed up and go to services. Lots of different kinds of services. Dad gets real quiet. Mom cries and gets sad. Seems like a lot of people are leaving us. Plus all the people in the news. People aren't like sock monkeys. You can't just sew them up and expect them to be just like new again. Mom says that when they are done being here with us, they go on to be something else, somewhere else. Dad just shakes his head. I want to know how do I keep them from being done here? So they won't go to another place? Do they need more to do? What makes them done? Does a timer go off somewhere. Do they decide somewhere in their spirit or heart to be done? All I know is I don't want anyone else to leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers