Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A little dose of reality


OK. I know that everyone is talking about the recent exposures of someone who looks very much like me being somewhat inappropriate. These videos and reports show a very wild and crazy sock monkey stealing a vehicle and taking it for a joy ride. I know there has been a lot of press about it. There is no proof that these photos and/or videos are of me. I do not know any cyclops, not that there is anything wrong with being a cyclops. I am a very well behaved sock monkey and I maintain that I have done nothing to be ashamed of. My Mom and Dad have hired the PR Firm of "Spin' em & Stretchit" to handle the situation. It's truly awful. My Dad has to go everywhere with me. People rush at us and some are very rude and yell "Cyclops Lover" at me.


I maintain that the press is simply looking for a new story since Brittany Spears and Paris Hilton have been keeping such a low profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers